The House of Healing continues to grow its ministries in scope and in depth. Initiatives currently underway include:
• Expanding health clinic services. This includes sponsoring the education for 3 nursing students and a laboratory technician. We are also expanding and repurposing our facility to provide space for new exam rooms, a new pharmacy, lab space and other necessary spaces.
• Expanding our new Tanya’s Gift ministry serving malnourished children. Read about it here:
• Expanding water projects to bring clean water to more families.
• Providing solar lighting to homes in remote regions allowing children to do homework at night.
• Expanding our scholarship program, now supporting more than 100 children, nursing and lab tech students. Read more here:
• Continuing construction on or facility to support the growing size and number of teams.